Traffic Safety Control Services
To us, it truly is more than just Traffic Control.
In fact, work zone safety is a vital part of our everyday mission. Therefore, we take safety seriously when it comes to protecting our workers, your workers, and the public – including motorists, pedestrians, and bicyclists.
Our temporary and long-term Work Zone Traffic Safety Control jobs are set up, maintained, and broken down in accordance with both federal Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and state/local guidelines, by our American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) trained (for DC, Maryland, & Virginia):
- Certified Flaggers
- Certified Traffic Control Technicians, and
- Certified Traffic Control Supervisors
We have experience with federal and local regulations and guidelines for Traffic Control, Traffic Safety, and Work Zones, in the following jurisdictions:
- Federal Highway Administration (FHWA): Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD)
- DC Department of Transportation (DDOT) and DC Department of Public Works (DPW) standards and regulations
- Maryland MUTCD
- Maryland State Highway Administration (SHA)
- Virginia Work Area Protection Manual (WAPM)
- Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT)
We offer Work Zone Traffic Safety Control services in the following areas:
- Washington, DC
- Arlington County, VA
- City of Alexandria, VA
- Fairfax County, VA
- City of Fairfax, VA
- City of Falls Church, VA
- Montgomery County, MD
- City of Rockville, MD
- Prince George’s County, MD
- And some surrounding areas (Just ask)
See our list of Traffic Safety Control services on the right for additional information on each type as well as what we provide.
We are your local, DC metro area Permit Expeditor & Traffic Control / Traffic Safety experts. We provide real solutions, custom-tailored to your individual needs, from residential/commercial building permits, to traffic control and traffic control plan design.
Based in Washington, DC, we have easy access to, and familiarity with, various permitting offices and municipalities in: Washington, DC; Arlington County, VA; Fairfax County, VA; City of Fairfax, VA; City of Alexandria, VA; City of Falls Church, VA; Montgomery County, MD; City of Rockville, MD; Prince George’s County, MD; and surrounding areas.