Work Zone in Pedestrian Use Areas
Does your job involve a work zone in the sidewalk or other pedestrian traffic areas?
Trust our safety professionals to handle the following jobs:
- Partial Sidewalk Closure with Perimeter Around Work Site
- Full Sidewalk Closure with Pedestrian Detours
- Full Sidewalk Closure with Temporary or Long-term Pedestrian Walkway
- Long-term Covered or Pedestrian Walkway Safety
Our pedestrian Traffic Safety Control services include:
- Free site inspection
- Site plan pickup or upload online
- Traffic control planning
- Traffic and pedestrian safety consulting
- Work zone design
- Stamped and certified Traffic Control Plans
- Necessary permits
- Safety professionals with proper safety gear: vests, hardhats, glasses, etc
- Properly functioning traffic control devices: cones, barricades, signs, etc
- Status tracking and updates every step of the way
- Job scheduling with proactive reminders of start times and other pertinent info
We are your local, DC metro area Permit Expeditor & Traffic Control / Traffic Safety experts. We provide real solutions, custom-tailored to your individual needs, from residential/commercial building permits, to traffic control and traffic control plan design.
Based in Washington, DC, we have easy access to, and familiarity with, various permitting offices and municipalities in: Washington, DC; Arlington County, VA; Fairfax County, VA; City of Fairfax, VA; City of Alexandria, VA; City of Falls Church, VA; Montgomery County, MD; City of Rockville, MD; Prince George’s County, MD; and surrounding areas.