Work Zone in Pedestrian Use Areas
Does your job involve a work zone in the sidewalk or other pedestrian traffic areas?
Trust our safety professionals to handle the following jobs:
- Partial Sidewalk Closure with Perimeter Around Work Site
- Full Sidewalk Closure with Pedestrian Detours
- Full Sidewalk Closure with Temporary or Long-term Pedestrian Walkway
- Long-term Covered or Pedestrian Walkway Safety
Our pedestrian Traffic Safety Control services include:
- Free site inspection
- Site plan pickup or upload online
- Traffic control planning
- Traffic and pedestrian safety consulting
- Work zone design
- Stamped and certified Traffic Control Plans
- Necessary permits
- Safety professionals with proper safety gear: vests, hardhats, glasses, etc
- Properly functioning traffic control devices: cones, barricades, signs, etc
- Status tracking and updates every step of the way
- Job scheduling with proactive reminders of start times and other pertinent info
We are your local, DC metro area Permit Expeditor & Traffic Control / Traffic Safety experts. We provide real solutions, custom-tailored to your individual needs, from residential moving permits to traffic control and permit expediting for contractors in commercial construction, and more.
Based in Bethesda, Maryland, just outside of our nation’s capital, we have easy access to and familiarity with various permitting offices and municipalities in: Washington, DC; Arlington County, VA; Fairfax County, VA; City of Fairfax, VA; City of Alexandria, VA; City of Falls Church, VA; Montgomery County, MD; City of Rockville, MD; Prince George’s County, MD; and surrounding areas.