Public Space & Right-of-Way Permits
Does your job call for use of public space or public right-of-ways?
Depending on the city or county, many types of work fall under the umbrella of ‘public space’ or ‘public right-of-way.’
Note: We work with authorities from DC Dept of Consumer & Regulatory Affairs (DCRA), DC Dept of Transportation (DDOT), Maryland State Highway Administration (MD SHA), Montgomery County Dept of Permitting Services (DPS), Virginia Dept of Transportation (VDOT), Arlington County Environmental Services, City of Alexandria Transportation & Environmental Services (T&ES), and others.
Generally, this category includes construction, rigging, staging and storage of equipment or materials, demolition, replacement, repair, or excavation work, of or in:
- Road or highway (also see Traffic Safety)
- Commercial roofing
- Rooftop units
- Communications equipment
- Trees and landscaping
- Pedestrian use areas (also see Traffic Safety)
- Curbing and sidewalks
- Alleys (also see Fire Marshal)
- Dumpsters and storage containers
- Retaining walls (also see Building)
- Scaffolding & covered walkways (also see Building)
- Pedestrian walkways
- Construction fence
- Construction staging areas (also see Long-Term)
- Stabilized construction entrance (also see Long-Term)
- Subsurface utilities
Our Public Space & Right-of-Way Permit expediting services include:
- Free site inspection
- Site plan pickup or upload online
- Permit consulting and plan review
- Stamped and certified Traffic Control Plans (if applicable)
- Application and plan submission
- Advocating for your best interests in permitting process
- Permit acquisition
- Online upload and/or delivery of approved permit
- Status tracking and updates every step of the way
We also offer Traffic Safety + Control services in conjunction with many of the above types of work.
We offer Public Space & Right-of-Way Permit expediting in the following areas:
- Washington, DC
- Arlington County, VA
- City of Alexandria, VA
- Fairfax County, VA
- City of Fairfax, VA
- City of Falls Church, VA
- Montgomery County, MD
- City of Rockville, MD
- Prince George’s County, MD
- And some surrounding areas (Just ask)
We are your local, DC metro area Permit Expeditor & Traffic Control / Traffic Safety experts. We provide real solutions, custom-tailored to your individual needs, from residential/commercial building permits, to traffic control and traffic control plan design.
Based in Washington, DC, we have easy access to, and familiarity with, various permitting offices and municipalities in: Washington, DC; Arlington County, VA; Fairfax County, VA; City of Fairfax, VA; City of Alexandria, VA; City of Falls Church, VA; Montgomery County, MD; City of Rockville, MD; Prince George’s County, MD; and surrounding areas.
Find us Socially
Copyright © 2019 ACCUPERMIT, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
4400 Sheriff Rd NE, Washington, DC 20019
ACCUPERMIT™ and the ACCUPERMIT logo are the trademarks of ACCUPERMIT, LLC.